Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thanks for the ideas! I'm loving this.

[McSleuthburger]
an idea for the start of the game
a quick idea off the top of my idea would be starting it out where they encounter the same event but have different experiences getting to the goal (main boss) and work together to defeat the first boss, like in introduction to the other character
also maybe you can do while one person does a puzzle another one could have to run n gun in a part by themselves
ill have to give it some more thought though
[Me]
Like, this girl who is the final boss is in the introduction and is this shadow girl that wants to kill them (un owen kinda thing) and the last thing they both remember is getting knocked out by that one girl.
the puzzule idea is nice, I'll do that. I'm also gonna do the 'Cortex and Crash' level from twinsanity in my own way, of course using my characters and changing some stuff, like instead of the bee hive, the other player is being controlled by the final boss girl. The girl constantly might switch between the 2 players, disbling their control, and thus the other player has to be quick and reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment