Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hi guys!

We are looking for artists. I posted this message on a couple of fourms, and I'm gonna post it here:

Alright, I'm the head coder on project Kulky (beta name).
Kulky is a 2D, 2 player, co-op megaman-like game in development.
THIS GAME HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PONIES, BUT SINCE THE PROJECT LEAD, MAILS, ME, AND OUR MUSIC MAKER IS A BRONY, I MIGHT AS WELL ASK HERE

We are gathering a team to make this. We need pixel artists, background artists.
This project, once done, will be sold on steam for about 5 bucks. Profit will be split evenly. (Note: Our amazing music maker has requested that he is not payed)
This is an Indie game, So we have to make the game, then sell it, then we all get a precentage of profit.

If you would like to help, please, say so in a post below!
We are trying to keep this team small, but, we are taking suggestions from the cummunity to make this game really something you want.
Example, Idea for chargeing up guns like MMX? I'll see what I can do.
Please, give suggestions! Gamers are just as important as designers!

Thanks for reading this, and I hope you all like what we are going to do, and I hope you will join the project.
If you would like, you can e-mail me at VioletLinked@Gmail.com or Skype at VioletLinked.

-Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment